At Associated Fastening Products, Inc., we’ve manufactured and distributed standard and specialty fasteners for over 30 years. One of the core markets we serve is the agricultural industry.
Overview of the Role of Fasteners in the Agricultural Industry
Fasteners find use in many structures and machines within the agricultural industry, such as balers, mowers, plows, tractors, and trailers. The products at Associated Fastening are commonly used for the following applications:
- Nitrogen systems
- Liquid handling systems
- Field seeding systems
- Hardware kits for row assemblies
Agricultural Industry Products and Services at Associated Fastening
- Material: 1018 steel, ASTM A311, stainless steel, Magni coated materials, and other standard-grade materials
- Tolerance: varies per job
- Production volume: 500 to 5,000,000
- Lead time: varies per job, but expedited, JIT delivery, blanket orders, and import cost-saving options are available
- Industry standards: ISO 9001 and ASTM
In addition to our fastener manufacturing capabilities, we also offer the following services to accommodate the various other needs of our customers:
- Kitting: We offer sets of hardware components tailored to the needs of a particular installation or replacement task. They ensure field technicians have the parts they need.
- Assemblies: We provide assemblies of complex components and fasteners for specialized agricultural equipment and structures.
- Pemserter: We use PEMSERTER® presses to facilitate fastener installation.
- Press Parts: We provide a variety of precision metal stamping services for small-volume, high-volume, bulk, and long-run production projects.
Choose Associated Fastening for Your Agricultural Fastener Needs
Looking for fasteners for your agricultural industry project? Associated Fastening is the ideal supplier. By partnering with us for your fastener needs, you benefit from our:
- Extensive field knowledge
- Expert engineering capabilities
- Out-of-the-box solutions
- Competitive prices
- Excellent customer service