Automatic poly bagging machines deposit products in plastic bags and seal the bags to protect the contents from dust, dirt, and moisture, often without hindering visibility. Poly bags are used by commercial, industrial, and retail establishments as a convenient way of protecting merchandise during storage and transport.
Another benefit is that identification tags can be, and are often, attached to poly bags for tracking purposes. Finally, poly bags come in a variety of shapes and sizes depending on the volume and weight of the contents desired to fill them.
There are many types of poly bags, each suitable for a specific application.
- General purpose poly bags (LDPE): Made with Low-Density Poly-Ethylene film. Common for ordinary bagging.
- Extreme poly bags: Made with multilayer film for superior strength.
- >Ultra poly bags: Made with triple-layered film, resulting in a strong and tough poly bag that is still flexible.
- Electrostatic discharge and E-Z stat (anti-static): Made with some metallic content, these poly bags protect the contents from static electricity. They are widely used by electronic and medical industries.
- Gamma patient: Used when the contents need to be irradiated with gamma rays for sterilization.
- HD mailer: Multilayer bags that protect the contents from damage; the contents also are shielded from visibility.
- Metalized barrier film: Protecting the contents from humidity and visibility, these bags also can feature attractive displays or logos.
- Modified atmospheric packaging: Allow air to easily pass through, these bags permit the contents to breathe and stay fresh.
- Non-scratch film: Hardy bags with non-scratching, embossed inner surfaces.
- Polypropylene bags: Widely used for retail packaging.
- Sharp side load bags: Used in high volume and heavy load applications due to their hardy construction.
- SPHD (high-density polyethylene) bags: Long-lasting bags suitable for printing.
- Stretch sleeves (polyethylene sleeve labels): These provide tight packaging for bottles.
- Vapor corrosion inhibitor bags: Ideal for packing metals, as they protect the contents from corrosion and rusting.
Benefits Of Hardware Counting Equipments
- Ease of deployment and operation: They are compact machines, so they are easily transported and installed. They have intuitive controls that make them easy to operate.
- High-speed counting with greater throughput: Counting is superior to weighing to avoid errors from weight variations.
- Improved process management that eliminates errors: Their accuracy exceeds 99.5% while counting hundreds of parts each second.
- Utmost flexibility: These machines can count parts as small as 0.3 mm and as large as 30 mm.
Benefits Of Screw Packing Machines
These are fully automatic machines that can both count and pack products. They are typically used for counting or weighing small parts like fasteners, nuts, bolts, and screws.
- They are accurate, fast machines that give trouble-free operation throughout their lifetime. In addition to their accuracy, more than 99%, they last for at least 10 years.
- They are easy to install, flexible, and multifunctional. These machines can count parts and fill, seal, and cut poly bags.
- Screw packing machines improve capacity while reducing costs. Their automated, fast operations help save labor costs.
- These machines provide both convenience and customization.
Why Choose Hardware Kits & Poly Bagging From Associated Fastening
Associated Fastening Products, Inc. offers custom hardware kits and Poly Bagging services, handling a range of components including hardware, fasteners, casters, brackets, o-rings, bushings, clips, and other parts. We incorporate blister packaging, skin packaging, labeling, bar coding, and parts boxes, with hand counting capabilities, and sub-assembly production. Kits are available in custom configurations, and our state-of-the-art packaging machinery is capable of placing both large and small items, with a range of 1 to 1000 of the same part, and 1 to 25 of different parts.
Bags are available in a range of sizes, from 3″ to 24″ in width and length, and thicknesses from 1.9 to 8 mil. Our imprinting capabilities allow customers to exhibit their logos, labels, and branding messages. Semi-automated packaging, manual packaging, and reboxing are also provided, and we supply an enclosed instruction sheet for each assembled kit. Value added secondary services include warehousing, shipping, reverse engineering, and specialized packaging. For more details about our custom hardware kits and poly bagging services, or our broad range of services and products, please see the table below or contact us directly.
Associated Fastening Products, Inc. has been a leader for over 30 years in the production and distribution of standard and custom fastening products. We are ISO 9001:2015 certified for supplying cold headed fasteners, fastening products, and screw machine parts in standard and custom designs to OEMs and end-user industries. You can learn more about our capabilities on our About Us page. Or, get in touch with us for all your poly bagging requirements.