At Associated Fastening Products, Inc., we’ve manufactured and distributed standard and specialty fasteners for over 30 years. One of the core markets we serve is the gun manufacturing industry.
Overview of the Role of Fasteners in the Gun Manufacturing Industry
Guns consist of numerous precision elements that serve both functional and decorative purposes. Fasteners are a key functional component of gun assemblies; they ensure all of the other pieces remain securely attached in/on the assembly.
The fasteners at Associated Fastened are commonly used for the following applications:
- Gun manufacturing operations
- Aftermarket kits
- Accessory hardware kits
Gun Manufacturing Industry Products and Services at Associated Fastening
The Associated Fastening team produces a range of fastener products for the gun manufacturing industry. Our manufacturing capabilities include:
- Material: steel, stainless steel, various alloys
- Finish: QPQ finishes, black oxide, nitride
- Production volume: 100 to 500,000
- Lead time: varies per job, but typically one week for standard orders and eight to ten weeks for custom orders
- Industry standards: ISO 9001 and Certificate of Conformance
We also offer a variety of value-added services to ensure customers receive fully finished parts and products, such as:
- Anodizing: We add a corrosion-resistant finish so fasteners can better withstand harsh environmental and operating conditions.
- Assembly: We pre-assemble multi-part fasteners and hardware configurations to streamline assembly and installation for customers.
- Deburring: We clean up the edges of welded assemblies to improve functionality, prevent injury, and enhance aesthetic appeal.
- Painting: We add a thin layer of paint to improve surface function and appeal.
- Plating: We add a thin layer of metal to improve surface function and appeal.
- Powder coating: We apply and heat a thin layer of dry powder to form a coating that improves surface function and appeal.
- Polishing: We increase the smoothness and shininess of the surface.
Choose Associated Fastening for Your Gun Manufacturing Fastener Needs
Need fasteners for your gun manufacturing project? Turn to the fastener experts at Associated Fastening! We provide high-quality components and out-of-the-box solutions at competitive prices to various gun manufacturing and aftermarket companies. Our excellent customer service team carefully manages your order, so you receive the parts you need quickly.